Freelance, and Cross-Border Remote Work
We are witnessing the wide spread of freelance, cross-border remote work and other freer working styles not only in Japan but also all over the world. Free working styles are key to increase workers’ productivity as well as economic growth of Japan and the world.
We provide advice to both workers and companies promoting free working styles, including advice on freelancing, cross-border remote work, side jobs, and concurrent jobs, based upon a wealth of practical experience in Japan and overseas, a wealth of experience in handling hundreds of inquiries at the “Freelancing Trouble Hotline”, and trilingual capabilities in Japanese, English and Chinese.
Examples of Services
- Advice to freelancers for debt collection and prevention of trouble
- Advice to companies engaging freelancers on form contract preparation and other ways to prevent trouble and ensure compliance
- Advice on minimizing risks of cross-border remote work
- Coordination with overseas professionals and related legal professionals in relation to cross-border remote work
- Advice on internal regulations, establishment of systems, etc. for cross-border remote work
- Advice on internal regulations, establishment of systems, etc. for permitting side jobs and concurrent jobs
- Advice regarding telecommuting, discretionary working hours, and other flexible working styles